CONSTITUTION. AJS&MOC (Aus) Inc
- To promote interest and support the restoration, preservation and use of
AJS , Matchless, AMC and Stevens products in general and vehicles in particular which are deemed to be classified as a historic vehicle by the Road Transport Authority.
- To encourage the research and exchange of information and ideas between members and contemporary organizations. Establishing an information service database of owners, individuals, organizations and retailers who can provide services to AJS & Matchless owners.
- To offer the services of the club, its members, vehicles and memorabilia to such
charitable organizations as may be decided from time to time.
- To promote membership of the AJS & Matchless Owners Club Australia
Inc and other Australian and overseas veteran, vintage and classic
motorcycle clubs that support the marque by way of spares, technical
information, organization and social activities.
- To organize and promote such events that are of benefit to the club and its members
- To assist in the promotion and organization of other historic vehicle rally’s, exhibitions and social events.
- To abide by and uphold all regulations of Road Traffic Acts and authorities.
- To establish a library for the preservation and reference point for all records, data, objects and memorabilia associated with the marque.
- Engage in such other activities associated or allied with all or any of the above objectives, which may be intended or calculated to promote a better and wider knowledge and understanding of Veteran, Vintage and Classic Motorcycles amongst club members in particular, and the public in general.
- To protect the members and Officers of the AJS & Matchless Owners Club Australia Inc from debts and liabilities of the club.
- To do all such things and acts conductive to the furtherance of the objectives and interest of the club.